Build Your Business Through Results Oriented Marketing
If you don’t have an online marketing plan, you could be missing out on tons of revenue, both online and at your brick-and-mortar store. Many business owners dislike the idea of online marketing and selling because they are afraid they will lose business in their retail location. This couldn’t be further from the truth. Using results-oriented marketing, not only does online customers give you another revenue source, but it helps to get your name out there to potential customers.
The Benefits of Using Results Oriented Marketing
Online marketing may seem daunting at first, but you’ll be surprised at the small amount of effort needed to yield big results. Here are some of the ways your business can benefit from an online marketing plan:
- Convenience – Your customers want to be able to shop from the comfort of their Wi-Fi signal, which can be done 24/7. Business hours aren’t limited, so your customers can shop when they want, wherever they want.
- Affordability – Social media profiles are free, which means you don’t have to have a marketing budget to get started. There are plenty of opportunities to pay for advertising in the social media realm and that’s something to think about for the future. But get started with your profile on the social media platform that will work the best for you.
- Brand Enhancement – Online marketing is another way you can build your brand with your customers. It helps reinforce what you sell and what you’re known for. Your customers don’t have to be in your physical location to support you. Check-ins, purchase reviews, recommendations, and sales can help grow your online presence.
Getting Started is Easy
Before you can start marketing your business online, you have to come up with a plan. This sounds complicated but it doesn’t have to be.
- Decide which platforms will work for your business. Not all social media platforms are created equal. Instagram, for example, is great for businesses that have a quick turnaround on products. Clothing, books, games, jewelry, and food businesses are just a few business types that can be successful on Instagram. You want to choose the platforms that will allow you to interact with your customer base. If your customers are on Facebook and Instagram, focus your energies there.
- Encourage your friends and family to support your social media platforms and spread the word about your business.
- While social media profiles are free, online marketing does require time, and since your time is valuable, you need to make sure you have enough time to work on your online plan. Start small and build from there. Maintaining an established social media profile is going to require less time than it takes to start one.
Online marketing may seem like a black hole and a big waste of time, but when it’s done right, it can be a major tool in results-oriented marketing. Wind River Marketing is here to help you get started with your online plan. Our affordable SEO packages can help you get started on the online marketplace. Let us show you how to claim your piece of the online shopping market.